- Submit a completed adoption application for our team to review.
- We may ask additional questions in addition to what we asked on the application.
- We require a good reference check from your Veterinarian.
- A home check will be done and if you do not own we will contact your landlord to verify that a pet is allowed and if a pet deposit is required that it has been paid.
- Once you have been approved we will then discuss a pick up/travel date and time.
- As part of the adoption fee your pet will be vaccinated, spayed or neutered, microchipped & dewormed. If you are adopting a kitten or puppy they may still need booster vaccinations and this will be your responsibility to have completed with your Veterinarian. We will of course inform you of what is needed and what date it is needed by.