Paw Huggers Animal Rescue is a tax exempt public charity organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to Paw Huggers Animal Rescue are deductible under Section 170 of the Code. As a 501c3 Non-Profit animal rescue, we are 100% funded by donations. All pet food, supplies, and vet visits are made possible because of donations from our generous supporters. You can help us continue to be a lifeline for animals in need with a one time, or monthly donation today.
We don’t have a facility, all of our rescues are being cared for in private foster homes, so you know that your dollars are going straight to the animals care. We are a 100% volunteer run organization from our founder & president to event volunteers. Since our official beginning in May of 2016, we have quickly grown and our need for your help will also grow! Your support truly does saves lives!!
All donations are tax-deductible and we would be happy to provide a receipt of your donation for your records. Please email your receipt request to email@example.com
Please see the many ways you can donate to our furbabies below.
Mail a check to:
P.O. Box 2283
Tomball, TX 77377
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
Want to donate items to our cats and dogs but don't have time to do it in person? This makes donating items to our doorstep easy! Click here and simply select the items you wish to purchase. Once your transaction is complete your gifts will be delivered to our doorstep! Thank You!
Another way to give back is by logging in to or clicking on the Chewy.com picture below. All first time customers that order from chewy.com using the link above will automatically get $20 donated to our rescue from chewy.com. We use them regularly because they have great prices& deliver to our doorstep. A few notes from Chewy on how this works.
You will need to create your account and place your first order directly through our link for Chewy’s system to track the donation.
If you have any questions regarding your order’s donation to our rescue, you can always e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and they can check on the status.
**It’s important that the customer set up their account and place the first order directly after clicking through our link. This will ensure proper tracking of the order. Donations are for new customer’s first order, one per household**
Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paw Huggers Animal Rescue
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS: All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number. If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
LINK YOUR CARD AT WWW.KROGERCOMMUNITYREWARDS.COM
If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”. If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section. -Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page. Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)