Other Ways To Give
Want to donate items to our cats and dogs but don't have time to do it in person? This makes donating items to our doorstep easy! Click here and simply select the items you wish to purchase. Once your transaction is complete your gifts will be delivered to our doorstep! Thank You!
Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paw Huggers Animal Rescue
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS: All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number. If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
LINK YOUR CARD AT WWW.KROGERCOMMUNITYREWARDS.COM
If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”. If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section. -Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page. Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)